[m2e-dev] JavaProjectConfigurator

Hi Guys

My project configurator[1] inherits from the internal JavaProjectConfigurator class.

Obviously inheriting or using internal classes isn't desirable. However, my project configurator does need to configure a project as though it were a Java project, and then decorate that behaviour.

Is there some other approach I should be using to leverage the default Java project configuration code? Should JavaProjectConfigurator be moved to an external OSGi package?

[1] https://raw.github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/master/me.gladwell.eclipse.m2e.android/src/main/java/me/gladwell/eclipse/m2e/android/AndroidMavenProjectConfigurator.java

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>