Re: [m2e-dev] removing swtbot tests

+1

On Aug 4, 2011, at 11:11 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:

Any objections I remove swtbot integration tests and swtbot as a
dependency from m2e-core and m2e-core-tests?

We could not make integration tests work reliably and I think it is
actually harmful to have bunch of tests that either don't work at all or
fail intermittently.

Removing swtbot will also eliminate the need for special build target
platform, which will make it easy for new developers to look at m2e sources.

What do you think?

Igor