[m2e-dev] m2e-wtp 0.13.1 in Eclipse Marketplace : could be better

Hi all,

I've added m2e-wtp 0.13.1 to the Eclipse Marketplace yesterday (or today depending on where you are) : http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/maven-integration-eclipse-wtp/
Seems like it's been installed a few times already, however, what concerns me is more than 50% of installs fail.
The 2 major reasons are :
1 - p2 does not find m2e 1.0
2 - p2 can not update older versions of m2e 0.12 to 1.0, due to the namespace change, thus prevents m2e-wtp installation.

Nothing we can do about #2 but, I think #1 could be solved by adding the m2e update site url to m2e-wtp's composite update site.
Is there ANY reason we might not want to do that?

WDYT?

Regards,

Fred Bricon