Re: [m2e-dev] Configurator priorities

Thank you Igor.
So It's common to provide more than one configurator (GWT) for supporting a mojo.
In my situation (GWT) I have some goals that I want to support:
 - compile (phase package)
 - i18n (phase process-resources)
 - generateAsync

"i18n" and "generateAsync" run early as they are generating some sources (phase process-resources)
"compile" need to runs after the JDT configuration to be able to add GWTNature (phase package).

So to support those goal I've had to provide 2 configurators: one for "compile" and one for "i18n" and "generateAsync".

Could we generalize by saying that goals support of a given mojo have to/can be gathered in same configurator on the basis of their running phase ?

Regards,
Olivier