Re: [m2e-dev] Finding artifacts for plugin dependencies.

IMavenProjectFacade.getMojoExecutions(groupId,artfactId,monitor,goal)
returns list of MojoExecution instances that correspond to specified
plugin groupId, artifactId and goal.

MojoExecution.getMojoDescriptor().getPluginDescriptor().getArtifacts()
returns list of Artifact instances that make plugin runtime classpath,
taking into account pluginManagement, plugin/dependency, etc. Note that
all MojoExecution instances returns by
IMavenProjectFacade.getMojoExecutions will have the same
PluginDescriptor, so only one MojoExecution needs to be analyzed.

Hope this helps

Igor