Re: [m2e-dev] Finding artifacts for plugin dependencies.

This may be a stupid question, but how can I do that? I don't see any method on Artifact that would allow me to do that. (If there is some place that documents this, I'd be happy to dig this up on my own, but so far I haven't found anything).

  - Ian