Re: [m2e-dev] Contributing m2e extension

On 07/01/2011 10:32 AM, Harald Wellmann wrote:

> I'm familiar with building Eclipse plugins, features and products, either from the IDE or using Maven and Tycho.
>
> But Eclipse has no option "Export as p2 repository" - is this implicit in one of the other export types?
>
> Is Tychos "eclipse-repository" the solution? I can't find any documentation or example setup for this packaging type.

It seems yes. You could even create your own P2 repository under your
fork's site. You might check these two links:

-
https://github.com/caniszczyk/minerva/tree/master/org.aniszczyk.minerva-repository
for how to create a P2 repository and add it to your project's modules
- http://pages.github.com/ for how to publish a P2 repository as a site.

After that you could provide M2E team with a URL to your P2 repository.

However, I didn't check if it works as I expect ;-)

--
Mykola

Back to the top