Re: [m2e-dev] New lifecycle mapping for axistools-maven-plugin

I believe org.eclipse.nnn namespace should only be used by projects
hosted at eclipse.org.

The following wiki page explains how to request addition of new m2e
marketplace catalog entries.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Submitting_M2E_marketplace_entries

Igor