Re: [m2e-dev] managing m2e bugzilla info

On Jun 28, 2011, at 10:54 PM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:

There is a growing number of bugreports that do not have sufficient
information for us to troubleshoot the problem despite our requests for
more details. To me this suggests that the reporter either is not able
to reproduce the problem or has lost the interest.

I think we should establish a "timeout" on such backreports and close
them as INVALID after, say, one month of no respond.

+1

What do you think?

Igor