Re: [m2e-dev] new target milestones in bugzilla

According to Wayne, only bug fixes in a Service Release.

So if you are contributing to SR1 and SR2, you can only contribute bug fixes, no new features or functionality.

This doesn't stop you from releasing in 3 months, a 1.1.0 that contains new features, and bug fixes, but it does mean you'll have to have a maintenance branch, and a 1.1.x development branch.

As a side note, bug fixes in a service release don't have to go through IP review or release process, if you do a 1.1.0 then that will need to go through the full release process.

Dave