Re: [m2e-dev] new target milestones in bugzilla

We need to decide on versions first.

As suggested by Pascal, SR1 version will be 1.0.100, so we have some room to deliver new maven runtimes and hotfixes off marketplace.

What version should we use for Juno? 1.1.0? Do we even want separate vesrions for Indigo sr1 and Juno?

--
Sent from my SGS