Re: [m2e-dev] Issue when adding a dependency?

Please open a bug report in m2e bugzilla.

Igor

On 11-06-23 4:21 PM, Julien HENRY wrote:
Hi,

I think I have spotted a bug, but can someone confirm before I open a bugzilla ticket.

1) I have 2 Maven projects in my workspace.
2) Open the pom of project A in the editor
3) Right click on project B ->  Maven ->  Add dependency
4) Search a dependency in the dialog then OK
5) Dependency is added to project A !!!!

Regards,

Julien