Re: [m2e-dev] m2e-wtp / pomproperties conflict

Is manfiest customization to m2e-wtp integration and/or JEE development?
After looking rather quickly at MECLIPSEWTP-45 and maven archiver
documentation [5], I am tempted to say it is not. I think we should pull
maven-jar-plugin integration out of m2e-wtp to a separate m2e extension
and merge it with pom.properties generation logic. What do you think?

[5] http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/

Igor