Re: [m2e-dev] Request for release m2eclipse-wtp 0.13.0.20110621-1745

Igor,

I fixed the maven-jar-plugin lifecycle mapping conflict. Could you please respin (again) from tagged https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-wtp/tree/0.13.0.20110622-1130?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Fred Bricon

2011/6/22 Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Published the build (see below). Let me know if everything looks okay
and I will put this build to m2e marketplace and m2e-extras update site.

P2: https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-wtp/0.13.0/S/0.13.0.20110621-1745/
Maven:  https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/m2eclipse-027/

Also, you appear to be using windows line ending for your commits and
repository clones on linux and osx have tons of false changes as the
result. I strongly recommend following this github advice
http://help.github.com/line-endings/

Igor