Re: [m2e-dev] Missing backtraces

m2e logs go to .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.logback.configuration/*.log

Igor

On 11-06-08 10:30 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
While debugging my problem today, I'm trying to follow up on Igor's
request that I figure out why backtraces never make it into the
Eclipse log.

However, with 1.0.0 of m2e, in indigo rc2, none of these sl4j message
are going into the workspace log at all. The only appender in business
seems to be the console appender. The backtraces do go into the
console appender.

So I don't know if I know what I'm debugging.