Re: [m2e-dev] dependency:unpack fails in m2e with workspace resolution

Can you describe desired behaviour in some details? Do you expect m2e to
honour maven-jar-plugin configuration of ep-search project, for example?
Should dependency:unpack happen incrementally. whenever anything under
ep-search/target/classes changes? What if ep-search has some
dependency:unpack magic of it's own, should m2e follow that too?

We could not find a good general answer to these questions, so 1.0.0
will mark dependency:unpack as unsupported (see still unfinished [1])
but will ignore it otherwise.

m2e can be configured or extended to do something smarter (it is not too
late in other words, this kind of changes can happen without touching
m2e itself), but at this point we don't know what this smarter logic
should be or at least how to implement it.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor