Re: [m2e-dev] Questions about the m2eclipse-wtp release process

I can help with #2 and #4. #3 will need to go through Sonatype
management. I am not sure about code ownership implications on #1.

Also, I think it is very important to re-enable m2e-wtp in m2e
marketplace and make sure war/ear/etc project import works from clean
m2e install and from java epp package.

Igor