Re: [m2e-dev] final 1.0.0 build

It's done. m2e 1.0.0 build is available from canonical repository url
[1]. Actual build version qualifier is 1.0.0.20110606-1526. Please give
it a try and make sure to report any oddities or problems you find as
soon as possible as we only have until Wednesday to do a rebuild.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/

Igor