Re: [m2e-dev] Trouble building against 1.0.0 snaps

Using the repositories from 'extras' did not get me out of the land of the NPE.

I note that 'extras' is still using the 0.10 version of tycho. I had
moved to 0.12 some time ago. Do you suggest that I move back?

I wonder whether the following is important or not?

I opened a bz at tycho against the NPE.

[WARNING] Failed to access p2 repository orbit
(http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20110304120314/repository),
will try to use local cache. Reason:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at