Re: [m2e-dev] m2e 1.0.0 release

Yes, there will 1.0.0/N build later today or tomorrow.

Igor

On 11-06-01 11:48 AM, Fred Bricon wrote:
Congrats guys, that's awesome!

Does it means
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/sites/forge-sites/m2e/0.13.0/N/0.13.0.201105260005/
will be rebuilt as 1.0.0 ?

regards

Fred Bricon

2011/6/1 Rafael Vanderlei <rafaelvanderlei@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:rafaelvanderlei@xxxxxxxxx>>

    That´s awesome! I am just a m2e user (contributed only with a few
    feature requests), but I´d like to congratulate the team for this
    achievement!

    On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx