Re: [m2e-dev] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Hi Igor

Thanks again for your help.

Checking my test project and I can't see the maven-jar-plugin:jar
bound to process-classes
build lifecycle phase (see attached).

I noticed that maven-jar-plugin was bound in my
lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml pluginExecutionFilter. I have removed
this, but am still getting a similar error in my unit tests (see
attached stacktrace.log).

Please advise, TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell

On 20 May 2011 16:43, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your test project has maven-jar-plugin:jar bound to process-classes
> build lifecycle phase and m2e does not have explicit mapping for this
> plugging.
>
> Note that normally, maven-jar-plugin is bound to package phase iirc,
> which is ignored by m2e by default (see [1]). What do you use jar:jar for?
> Do you actually need it bound to process-classes?
>
> [1]
> https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Project+build+lifecycle+mapping
>
> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>
> On 11-05-20 10:42 AM, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:
>>
>> Hi Guys
>>
>> Re-writing my AbstractMavenProjectTestCase based PDE unit tests for my
>> m2eclipse-android-integration using the LATEST build of m2e 0.13.0.
>> However, my tests are failing on a call to assertNoErrors (see
>> attached stack trace) with the following error message:
>>
>> Unexpected error markers
>> Type=org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Problem.lifecycleMapping:Message=Plugin
>> execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.3.1:jar (execution:
>> default-jar, phase: process-classes):LineNumber=22,
>> Type=org.eclipse.m2e.core.maven2Problem.lifecycleMapping:Message=Project
>> configurator "org.sonatype.m2e.mavenarchiver.pomProperties" is not
>> available. To enable full functionality, install the project
>> configurator and run Maven->Update Project
>> Configuration.:LineNumber=22 expected:<0>  but was:<2>
>>
>> Any ideas why this might be occuring? Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>> TIA...
>>
>> --
>> Ricardo Gladwell<ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>
>> http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell
>> Twitter: @rgladwell - MSN: axonrg@xxxxxxxxx

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
 Copyright (C) 2009 Jayway AB

  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <version>2.3.3-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <groupId>com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.generation2.samples.apidemos-15</groupId>
    <artifactId>apidemos-15-app</artifactId>
    <packaging>apk</packaging>
    <name>Maven Android Plugin - samples - Android SDK 1.5 ApiDemos - App</name>

    <dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>com.google.android</groupId>
			<artifactId>android</artifactId>
			<version>1.5_r4</version>
			<scope>provided</scope>
		</dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>4.7</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

    <build>
        <!--<finalName>${artifactId}</finalName>-->
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.generation2</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-android-plugin</artifactId>
				<version>2.9.0-beta-1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <sdk>
                        <path>${env.ANDROID_HOME}</path>
                        <platform>3</platform>
                    </sdk>
                    <deleteConflictingFiles>true</deleteConflictingFiles>
                </configuration>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
            </plugin>

            <plugin>