[m2e-dev] Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Hi m2e team,

I just want to understand what mean this errors. I couldn't figure out yet the changes on new maven 3 lifecycle...

I'm just reporting my experiences now...

I've downloaded today the 3.7M7 and installed m2e 0.13.0.201104282116 (from http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/updates/M).

I've installed tycho configurator ( Tycho Project Configurators 0.5.0.201104051705 org.sonatype.tycho.m2e.feature.feature.group) from m2e marketplace.

Then I've create a simple plugin in PDE (simple hello osgi bundle target to equinox). After I've created a POM for it and create a parent POM project.

And I'm getting this errors:
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:0.13.0-SNAPSHOT:compile (execution: default-compile, phase: compile) Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.13.0-SNAPSHOT:build-qualifier (execution: default-build-qualifier, phase: validate) Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.13.0-SNAPSHOT:validate-version (execution: default-validate-version, phase: validate)

Attached is my little project.

cheers

Cristiano