Re: [m2e-dev] facade methods for execution plans

Use IMavenProjectFacade.getMojoExecutions to get MojoExecution instances
corresponding to all occurrences of x-maven-plugin:somegoal in project
execution plan. Then use IMaven.getMojoParameterValue to access
individual mojo configuration parameters.

Igor