Re: [m2e-dev] facade methods for execution plans

If you need complete execution plan, use
IMaven.calculateExecutionPlan to calculate it.

If you just individual MojoExecutions, then use
IMavenProjectFacade.getMojoExecution or .getMojoExecutions.

We will need more information about your usecase if neither of the above
works for what you need.

Igor