Re: [m2e-dev] Conflicting lifecycle mapping ?

well,

The conflicting mapping was on another environment. I've setup a new eclipse 3.7M6 just for tycho things... ;-)
I just have installed m2eclipse and tycho nothing more...

I had done (Maven -> Update Project Configuration) before, and didn't change anything.

So now, after your answer I did different...:

I've removed tycho.demo.itp02.bundle and tycho.demo.itp02.bundle.tests from workspace, deleted .project and .classpath and did the maven import again.

When importing, on the "Import Maven projects" wizard, on 'Setup Maven plugin connectors' I see 4 errors:
tycho-compiler-plugin:0.12.0:compile | Not covered
tycho-packaging-plugin:0.12.0:validate-version | Not covered
tycho-packaging-plugin:0.12.0:testCompile | Not covered
tycho-packaging-plugin:0.12.0:build-qualifier | Not covered

and the result is the same as stated before:

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.12.0:validate-version (execution: default-validate-version, phase: validate)

cheers

Cristiano