Re: [m2e-dev] Conflicting lifecycle mapping ?

Hi again,

well, I've installed the m2eclipse from http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/updates/M

and I could build tycho 0.12.0 using maven install command. ok...

I've removed all tycho projects from workspace and just let the demo ones.

looking in Eclipse Problem view I can see this error:
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:0.12.0:validate-version (execution: default-validate-version, phase: validate)

This error is pointed on this line:
<packaging>eclipse-test-plugin</packaging>

at both POM for those projects:
tycho.demo.itp02.bundle
tycho.demo.itp02.bundle.tests

If I click 'Discover new m2 connectors' nothing is found.

what this error means ?

cheers

Cristiano

Back to the top