Re: [m2e-dev] Java File Encoding and other settings.

Out of curiosity, why do you need a classloader to configure code
formatter from an xml file?

Igor

On 11-04-18 06:23 PM, olivier nouguier wrote:
Hi all,
   In the same vein, I like to be able to set some other settings during
a project import.
   To reproduce the org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-eclipse-plugins mojo
behaviour (eclipse:eclipse).

   For example the formatter configuration.
   AFAIU this settings is stored in .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs
and can be exported/imported as xml file.
   My idea is to provide a new MOJO like this:
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>
<configuration>
<formatter>my-formatter-config.xml</formatter>
</configuration>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>my.corporate.namespace</groupId>
<artifactId>my-corporate-config</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
</plugin>

Then provide a configurator that will inject this formatter
configuration in .settings.

Remarks ?

Is there some helper to build classloader from m2e dependencies ?

Thx.
Olivier.

--
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
- Pablo Picasso -