Re: [m2e-dev] How do I ensure my project configurator is called after JDT?

IJavaProjectConfigurator.configureRawClasspath is called at very end of
JavaProjectConfigurator.configure method implementation (see [1]), so
you do not need to do anything special.

Do note that IJavaProjectConfigurator.configureRawClasspath
implementations are expected to make all changes in provided
IClasspathDescriptor instance and should not modify IJavaProject
configuration directly.

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/tree/org.eclipse.m2e.jdt/src/org/eclipse/m2e/jdt/internal/AbstractJavaProjectConfigurator.java

Igor