Re: [m2e-dev] API for effective pom?

I am not sure if this is considered official API or not, but
org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject.getModel() gives you effective
project model. You can render it as xml text using
org.apache.maven.model.io.xpp3.MavenXpp3Writer.

Maven pom editor implementation is not API, but look at
org.eclipse.m2e.editor.pom.MavenPomEditor if you want to see the code.

Igor