Re: [m2e-dev] Setting development workspace for m2e-core and m2eclipse-wtp 0.13

Snjezana Peco wrote:
Igor Fedorenko wrote:

Although 0.0.7-SNAPSHOT is wrong, plexus-build-api is embedded in
maven-runtime bundle and m2e-core development environment should not
attempt to resolve this artifact. Are you sure you setting the
environment as described in the m2e dev guide [1]?

When I added plexus-build-api to my local repository, m2e-core was compiled correctly.

The problem seems to happen because org.codehaus.modello:modello:1.5-SNAPSHOT requires org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-build-api:0.0.7-SNAPSHOT. You can reproduce the problem by removing org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-build-api:0.0.7-SNAPSHOT from the local repository and building m2e-core from the command line. Adding plexus-build-api-0.0.7.jar to org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime/jars doesn't help.

Snjeza

Back to the top