Re: [m2e-dev] Setting development workspace for m2e-core and m2eclipse-wtp 0.13

Igor, the WTP target platform are just missing some references allowing to build the usage plugin.
Since I *hate* dealing with target platforms, I left it as is for now, closing the usage plugin project in my workspace.
Will fix the TP eventually.