Re: [m2e-dev] Secondary "Lifecycle mapping" for m2eclipse in indigo ?

Never mind that question - Fred Bricon just explained me the same kind of file is put into the plugins that provide them.

btw. is there plans for allowing users to enable/disable these "global first/second level configurators" or is it up to the configurator implementor to provide an on/off switch ?

i.e. for what is now called "second level configurators" we have a preference page to enable/disable what they do so those users who don't want Hibernate tooling enabled
when their project references hibernate jar can turn it off.

Same situation I could imagine for first level configurators where some would like to tell the WTP integration to stop being provided as an option and always prefer some other alternative ?

Just wondering if there have been thoughts about this ?

/max