Re: [m2e-dev] m2eclipse sources in eclipse

We have not been building such a feature.
In the meantime you can get the source from our git repo at eclipse: http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/

On 2011-03-07, at 5:24 PM, Ruben Garat wrote:

Hi, I am trying to develop an integration between a maven plugin mavennatives and eclipse using m2eclipse.

I am using tycho to make this plugin and would like to get m2eclipse sources as reference into eclipse but couldn't find a way.

Is there a source feature available anywhere for m2eclipse? should one be added if there isn't?

Thanks for your help

Rubén