Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] Maven integration in Indigo

There are updated compatible versions of some m2e-extras, but we are
working on m2e-core APIs and picking matching builds of all components
is not easy. Things should settle down after 0.13.0 M6. In the mean
time, you can install reasonably recent m2e 0.13.0 from [1].

[1] https://www.sonatype.com/~ifedorenko/m2e4m2e/

Igor