Re: [m2e-dev] Logging in m2e

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you want to write to Maven console?
I'm writing configurator to force some eclipse settings (encoding, formatting ...) from a shared maven artifact.
For instance I'd like to put some WARN messages if encoding is not specified in the maven-compiler-plugin configuration.

Our current thinking is that all code should use slf4j and what shows in
the console will be decided based on logback configuration.

What do you think?

I think that I have to learn logback :) and how to plug my "log4j.properties" in it.
Thanks.
Igor