[m2e-dev] JDTCompilationParticipant

Hi.

I'm investigating on loop building issues using m2e-core and m2e-wtp
and I went to this class (JDTCompilationParticipant).
This class declares that Maven needs a full rebuild when a clean
operation is called (as a fix for MNGECLIPSE-823).

However, It seems that this behaviour may be the cause of my build looping.
It sets the flag requireFullBuild to true and you'll see AUTO_BUILD
requireFullBuild in Maven console.
Actually, Eclipse sometimes seems to call a clean operation after a
build one (maybe because of dependent modules in WTP) and then, Maven
ask for a full rebuild, looping between clean and build operations.
This behaviour has been reported in MECLIPSEWTP-77 but investigations
are not easy as this does not occur each time.

Does anybody know if the JDTCompilationParticipant fix is still needed?
Would it be possible to make this fix less radical?

Thanks in advance.
--
Laurent

Back to the top