Re: [m2e-dev] Popup Menu - Download Sources

Milos,

Thanks for the reply. I will investigate making a patch as you suggest. Do you think it would be more appropriate to remove menu actions when an incompatible nature is encountered or limit the m2e-jdt menu options visibility to projects that include the JDT javanature?

The language I am working with is Actionscript. Specifically I am working on a plugin that integrates m2e, flexmojos and flashbuilder. Unfortunately flashbuilder has completely different classpath management than JDT which is forcing me to write different handling for source and doc downloading than is provided by m2e-jdt plugin.

Thanks,
Lance