Re: [m2e-dev] m2e

I installed the latest version from the update site. This is the project: https://github.com/raffaeleguidi/DirectMemory (I am now using IAM). The "advanced settings" (not sure about the exact name, and I uninstalled it) is the small icon button on the top right of the pom editor that shows hidden tabs (i.e. dependencies, build settings).