[m2e-dev] Navigating the project structure

I'm trying to figure out if I can borrow some functionality from the
'temporary' plugin for the checkstyle etc plugins. I'm hoping that one
of you can spare me a paragraph of design overview.

Task: given a maven project, decide if plugin X is active for the
currently configured profiles for M2E, and examine its configuration.

So you all have some API for this, or am I on my own in the ordinary Maven API?

Back to the top