Re: [m2e-dev] Maven builds of eclipse plugins

Thanks, guys.

Here, at least, as I added to 540, invalid version numbers lead to
failures to look up plugins by project path, and then everything heads
rapidly downhill.

I'm now past that, and I can return to trying to turn the
checkstyle/pmd/findbugs code into something that works.