[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [m2e-dev] checkstyle etc
- From: Benson Margulies <bimargulies@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:39:43 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=/Hnx2TvCNiHYLINrYoNq4Os4MCmXSrXbpFEIwt+afxI=; b=qN7dHyGLm2m/8U5On0B8R2kOmMep5Yxva8R9MOUl+n9suCogXv0TmkVZqVp6HSYkOt A+sd50drYybOQjZoXlaiv/AlMJ/r/1n5OfuMOG8CCCyH2OljfqTpFA9yHZX6Eu0kaujW 6uYicfwk2Cs3hwesmAjn+ju4NdkdKoU4J6+es=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Qo5l/5TKMXbhLvlVGRpXURBjC1OpwkRWyy1IcI4EkiESKBvpGr/dJ6Bq5EdSmx0xwO ULlCso2hz7JhHdCggR8fnKvgY0+hjctYEx9zHUZ9XbbHbqEwFKyoP9jMdbZ31mnyzJWu hKz3iZeyjs2T4W/e49fQ/ArHKrnk6Yg2Me4cw=
I want to help complete the job of respecting maven configuration for
the Checkstyle and PMD plugins.
( Project configurators for commonly used maven plugins
(temporary) 0.12.0.20101103-1500 org.maven.ide.eclipse.temporary.mojos.feature.feature.group)
Apache CXF has a rather complex configuration scheme for checkstyle
and eclipse which the current version of the package does not respect.
I'd like to fix bugs or add features to that package as needed to
support rules on the classpath, which is what CXF uses. That's what I
want to work on. Code last see at google code.
On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> At this point the code has not been moved to the foundation since we are waiting on the IP review of some of dependencies.
> The code is currently available at https://github.com/sonatype/m2eclipse-core
> What would you be interested in contributing? I have not clearly understood. Thx
> On 2010-11-20, at 2:21 PM, Benson Margulies wrote:
>> I'd like to help with checkstyle, pmd, etc. Is there a reference
>> source tree at eclipse.org yet, or is the google tree it?
>> m2e-dev mailing list
> m2e-dev mailing list