[m2e-dev] Initial bugzilla component list

I'd like to keep the list of components short for now and as aligned to
user-visible functionality as possible. I am not including embedder, for
example, because there is no way a user can tell if unexpected junit
classpath is caused by maven embedder or other parts of m2e.

Unless I hear strong (and substantiated!) objections, I'll make this
change early next week.

m2e.core
   project import, configuration, build lifecycle mapping and
   dependency resolution. also, default/catch-all component
m2e.pom-editor
   Form-based and text-based pom.xml editor
m2e.jdt   java compile and runtime classpath for workspace projects
m2e.launching
   Launching maven builds in external JVM

Igor

Back to the top