Re: [m2e-dev] [m2eclipse-dev] Ensuring that an m2e BuildContext is correctly injected into a Maven plugin

https://svn.sonatype.org/spice/trunk/plexus-build-api but I can move it
to github if you prefer git (I do ;-) ).

Do note that we will need signed CLA (attached) before we can accept any
patches.

Igor