[m2e-dev] Re: [m2eclipse-user] PDE Project problem

Sorry for the previous mail, I was a mistake.

So,

I have updated my m2e plug-ins with the latest of the
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update-dev/ update site and read the documentation that you gave to me and I get three problems :

  • When I checkout a bundle project with SCM, the m2e compilation didn't generate any manifest file into the target directory. Do I have to make some modification into the compilation process?
  • I didn't really understand where I have to write my Configurer for updating the manifest file into my eclipse project. Can you explain me where do I have to code my Configurer?
  • I try to checkout m2e source files in order to understand the Configrer utilization on the repository http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.m2e and I didn't get anything about the latest version. Can you say me where I can find the development sources?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards

Pierre