Re: [m2e-dev] Existing project enable maven dependency management problem

Janos,

 This list is intended for m2e project developer's discussion.
Please post questions about using m2e (or m2eclipse) to the news group at news://news.eclipse.org:119/eclipse.technology.m2e or use web interface at http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.technology.m2e

 Thanks

 Eugene

Janos Haber wrote:
I have an existing dynamic web project. When I want to enable the
maven dependency management it's do something interesting. First it's
set the project compile version to java 1.4 (?), second, remove
sources from project(!) and last create a new output directory and set
it. (I simply fill the first form and Finish).

Any solution?
(do same with simple java projects)

Cow