[lyo-dev] Re : OSLC QM new call for Statements of Use
  • From: François-Régis Jaunatre <frjaunatre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 20:07:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sodiuswillert.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=sodiuswillert.com; dkim=pass header.d=sodiuswillert.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=jZxE2d5wzZZbS8uSRIP8CZGq8b9MF5cMsDUM3QXQepw=; b=Vn2Rx3ag3d5mbiUcOgf2jjfhoQuNAtruyPSR/mnAFIXXlnsKA5S6GBAmbIVksqHmWXZ9Tw9DSrwB789XUg8hPuDLZh7OGx9FvegGfAeZO+zaIoluc3a/EwVEFmZB3eSCZX1JKMbf8eIfFbL/qbkZNWou0Z9uHdMJ0M2WxQCNPEr7iDUS4411P0OOUeEwCLXvxYWUy5GNT4Tv69veBODeKojOcOt6NdkbGgVit4hDL7xVuzDqy/poxA7COY6Ko+UGT1LZSr0O+gVcV8c5AFqUe1fopf1908pmDhJWoHhlRVTGVhJ/h/aMW6XnIXExh2Hbrqx9Qvd3/hRGe6x0nTyWmg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lcwapkfhmUM71bznS3o3YMNT8DZ3kfMOK9C2SkQgSIScOQ1OgMpdwqrM9ML7ZCGY2nJF7RpoqO0zysZeg4uIibFXlhxWICP82EyHkce8ABWLbRhPFOetKauIy4+ghOuuPRKiaufWN5+MtIK1PY8SXir7Xa6O9PH1Amc3rjwpJ5Zqby9EfCPycYGhIvxdzQ7mExSTWqz+tdZvK72C2Z93Ktzu41Me6ZRw3ggZ9nFCyc90/kddAnMtuiK3sky3m9AqJq/Fhx1ZCtKfulDHE7PfJX8JipdTKgVs2kZP7fzOwQYrpZufJW3Sg1gKrq4DpSWRhP4u6eJ6tkEoAS+zXiGQ2g==

Hi Jad,

I will, but only next week (off this week). We are also working on a « server » implementation for our Jira adapter.

Let’s talk next week.

Best regards, Sincères salutations,

François-Régis Jaunatre

OSLC Lab
34, Boulevard du Maréchal Alphonse Juin, 44100 Nantes, France