[lyo-dev] Lyo 4.1.0 alpha1 release

Hello everyone,

Lyo 4.1.0.alpha1 is now released and available from Eclipse Maven repo [1] and Maven Central [2]. This release does not include Lyo Designer.

The CHANGELOG is available here: https://github.com/eclipse/lyo/blob/v4.1.0.alpha1/CHANGELOG.md#unreleased Please note the entry "Lyo Validation removed from the release" is obsolete, see "Update SHaclEX from 0.0.87 to 0.1.102" under Changed. SHaclEX 0.1.102 was published to Maven Central and it allowed us to bring Lyo Validation back; I simply forgot to erase the note about the removal.

We plan to release 4.1.0.alpha2 soon with the only change being the removal of the xml-apis and Xerces dependencies [3]. If you have any comments regarding this, please reply here. Otherwise, I encourage those of you who upgraded to Lyo 4.0 to give 4.1.0.alpha2 when it is released. We do not expect any breakage.

Best regards,
Andrew Berezovskyi

[1]: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/lyo-releases/org/eclipse/lyo/oslc4j/core/oslc4j-core/
[2]: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/lyo/oslc4j/core/oslc4j-core/