[lyo-dev] OSLC QM last statement of use

Dear Lyo community,

We have the OSLC QM 2.1 spec https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.html published but we still have only 2 of 3 statements of use required to submit it as a candidate to become an OASIS Standard.

If you have an OSLC server that is conformant to the OSLC QM 2.1 spec (or 2.0, there were no breaking changes introduced), we would be very glad if you could produce a statement of use. This will be of great help to us and also will allow you to promote OSLC capabilities in your product to a wide OASIS community because the SoUs will be shared widely during the review.

Please reply here or directly on https://lists.oasis-open-projects.org/g/oslc-op and we will provide you with all necessary info. SoU example if you wish to share it with your manager/legal to check first:

KTH Royal Institute of Technology has successfully implemented the OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01 (https://docs.oasis-open-projects.org/oslc-op/qm/v2.1/ps01/quality-management-spec.html dated 27 August 2020), in accordance with the conformance clauses defined in Section "Conformance" of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations, as well as integration with tools supporting other OSLC domain specifications.

--
Cheers,
Andrew

Back to the top