[lyo-dev] 4.0.0.M2 release

Hello,

I have released 4.0.0.M2 before we make some breaking changes to the next gen Lyo Client: https://github.com/eclipse/lyo.client/issues/106. You don't need to use it unless something breaks for you in the coming days.

Notewothy items

  • Major changes are expected to the new Lyo Client API. Old client shall have 0 breaking API changes but will be deprecated in the 4.0 release.
  • After change to Eclipse IP rules, we are dropping Type B release.
  • Most immediate change is that ‘lyo.validation’ library that allows you to fully harness power of OSLC Shapes and SHACL is now fully part of the Eclipse Lyo release.
  • ‘lyo-validation’ artifact moves from ‘org.eclipse.lyo.experimental’ group to ‘org.eclipse.lyo’. Make sure to update your POM files!

Javadocs are available under:

--
Best regards,
Andrew