From: "Andrii Berezovskyi" <andriib@xxxxxx>
Subject: [oslc-op] Notification of the QM v2.1 PS01 publication
Date: W32 6 August 2020 at 17:36:39 CEST

Dear OSLC OP contributors,

I would like to notify you on behalf of the PGB of the upcoming OSLC QM v2.1 PS01 publication. The new OASIS rules require PGB to notify the OP of the publication 14 days in advance with a ready package link and then the OASIS Admin will themselves open a ballot for us (or we can have a meeting for the PGB members, if you prefer) for the publication. The vote must be a special majority vote.

Title: OSLC Quality Management Version 2.1 Project Specification 01

Once the Project Specification Draft is approved, the PGB may act to approve it as a Project Specification. As above, the PGB must notify the participants and the Open Projects Administrator of its intent 14 days in advance. After the 14-day notification period, the Open Projects Administrator will conduct a Special Majority Vote of the PGB members. This ballot will be carried out by electronic ballot. Upon its passing, the Administrator will work with the PGB to prepare the final Project Specification, load it to the OASIS library of approved work, and promote the approval.

Dear PGB members (CCed), please indicate if you wish to have a meeting or a digital vote as we did before.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

_._,_._,_

Links:

View/Reply Online (#316) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic